Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A small frustration

About 3 weeks ago, my air conditioning unit destroyed my floor. I got a little bit of $ for it to have it fixed. Pretty cool. Here's the problem. I have to get the leaking fixed before I can fix the floor. So what do I do? Naturally, I called the heating and air conditioning people to come and fix the problem.

They came out on a Friday and were unable to fix the problem so the guy had to come back on the following Tuesday. On Tuesday, which I had to take more time off for, he said that he could not fix the problem but I should call a plumber to come fix it. So, I called a plumber.

Today, the plumber came. Only he showed up 3 and a half hours late, had to leave and come back, and finally, told me they could not fix the problem either.

Where does this leave me? Well, I've taken 19 hours of vacation in three days, I still have a messed up floor, I can't use my air conditioning unit and I've been told to call another plumber. Needless to say, there's a bit of frustration brewing.

3 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

arrghh, that is seriously annoying. too bad you couldn't ask somebody that has a different work schedule to sit and wait for these fixers to finally show up and fix something.

Matty C. said...

Ya, that would be nice.

JayBird said...

no wonder you're frustrated. hoping things smooth out for ya.