Sunday, October 05, 2008

Drunk chicks

Last night, June and I got into Pittsburgh and we were still accustomed to pacific standard time, so we decided to go down the the hotel lounge, have a beer and watch the Dodger game. We were in the lounge and three women (38-45 yrs. old) and a dude come in and start drinkin' and talking. They're gettin' kind of loud, laughing and probably getting a little tipsy.

I'm minding my own business until I hear them start talking about dudes (baseball players) touching themselves. Specifically, when they have their cups (jock strap) on. At that point, I had to listen. It was getting funny.

This woman begins to ask these girls why every baseball player has to "touch themselves" and "play with their boys." Then this woman begins grabbing her breasts in front of June and I, and her friends and starts asking them why she doesn't play with her breasts.

At this point, June and I are laughing, wondering just how much this chick has had to drink. Then some older guy, whose sitting next to them, decided to add his two cents and explain to them why baseball players have to adjust. All I can think is how horrible of an explanation this man is giving them as to why dudes do that and I started thinking in my head of my explanation why we do that.

I had a great explanation in my head. But I definitely wasn't going to say it. I just wanted to hear this old man try to hit on these drunk women.

The women continued for a little while longer and they got up and left. But before they did, they looked at June and I and apologized for grabbing their breasts in front of us. Truthfully, I thought it was absolutely funny. What a conversation to eaves drop on.

*********************************

I'm bummed right now because I had a whole lot more on this blog but the service here is doing something to my computer and I lost all my other thoughts I had written down tonight. In other words, I didn't save what I had. Computer problems piss me off!

No comments: