Saturday, July 28, 2007

Off to "man camp!!"

So I'm off to "man camp." At least that is what Jarett calls it. I have to go to POST, which is pretty much the "po po" academy. I'm actually looking forward to it. I wasn't previously but now I am. Not too excited about living there in "C town" but it's all good. I also don't like being yelled at, but I can handle it.

I pretty much hate Carson City. Not too much to do. I guess I'll be busy. I'll get to do some pretty cool stuff. Learn how to shoot guns, learn the law, etc... Nerdy, but I love that kind of stuff. I love the law.

Anyway, while I'm away, I won't have access to my blog, or computer for that matter, but I fully intend on keeping everyone updated on the cool happenings of Mateo while in the acedemy.

It's funny because my whole life, this is all I've ever wanted to do. Attend a police academy. When I had the opportunity a few years back, I got really nervous and for other reasons had to back out. Then recently, I began getting really nervous about this one. Like, freaked out. Now, total peace. I'm excited!!! I want to get there Monday morning and get it going. It's like a new me. If you know me, you know I don't get excited like this. It's very weird because I'm experiencing something new as well. This feeling is new to me.

Anyway, I'll keep everyone updated. I can't wait.

2 comments:

TimmyMac said...

Livin' the dream, my friend, livin' the dream . . .

I can't wait to hear about it . . .

Matty C. said...

Man, just packing my bags for this is a chore in itself. I have so much crap.