Today was one of those days that I wasn't excited about much but not pissed off either. I have those days. On the verge of being pissy but on the verge of laughter as well. It's weird. In a sense, I almost feel lethargic.
What is it that puts me in these moods? I have them periodically and don't really want to talk to anyone. I'm just quiet. It's one of those moods where you just want to fly solo for a while and think your way through them. The ones where people think your pissed but in all actuality you're lost in thought or just have nothing to say. Sometimes people tell me to smile, it'll brighten my day. Do I look mad or something, I think to myself.
I can't define how I feel. It's actually frustrating because I wanted to explain it in my blog. Is it just being overly relaxed, grumpy, etc...? I don't know but when I'm in those moods, I know that I teater on both pissy and happy. It can go either way.
..........
I remember an instant today where I was getting very irritated with a mother that called me. She was mad because I wasn't catering to her needs enough. Huh!!!
Again, another mother calls today and trys to tell me what I need to do for her kids. I'm not doing my job in her eyes when in all actuality, it's her and her husbands job to raise their children. But their children's problems become my fault when there is failure. Again, Huh!!!
What is it where people can't take responsibilty for their problems. Pawn it on the person (me) whose been in their life for two months. I haven't changed their kids fast enough. As if it's my job to change them. I don't get it.
...........
My parents are in town for the week. I called them today while they are at the store. They start asking me what it is I like to eat. I proceed to tell them and ask why? They said they are buying me food. Since they are here using my home and eating my food they justified buying me food. I love it. Can't beat it. I came home today to a full refrigerator and freezer, candy and drinks. BEAUTIFUL work if you can get it. On top of it all, mom puts all the meats and freezable stuff in seperate baggies and then freezes everything so it doesn't go bad. I love having mom and dad here. I think they miss this stuff.
Oh, and she made me dinner tonight too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you farty and bloated? Are you retaining water? hmmmmm . . .
Livin' the Dream on the mom thing, dude . . . livin' the dream . . .
Not farty and bloated. Just easily irritated lately.
Moms are the greatest. When my mom comes to visit, she does all my mending that I haven't gotten around to!
Post a Comment