Sunday, September 02, 2007

Week 5

Defensive tactics this last week. Lots of fun. I actually felt tough. I got tossed around this week too. I pretty much learned how to defend myself, win a fight and get out of trouble if it should arise. Actually, really cool stuff.

I've never thought of myself as tough and definately not a fighter, but I actually feel confident in myself as far as defending myself. I guess that was the whole point of the class. Now my only problem is remembering all that I learned.

Once again, I was given another nickname, "drip." I'll let you figure that one out. Nothing but love from the other cadets. I feel like I'm back in high school. Everyone talks behind everyones back, there is a cool crowd and non-cool crowd, and there are the ones that get picked on all the time. Just like high school.

I guess I fit in just like high school. Most people don't have a problem with me. At least to my knowledge. I'm able to get along with everyone and I'm kinda known for my athleticism. That's how it was in high school and how it is in this academy. It's weird how similar interactions are and how others act even after 5-10 years. It's all the same. I don't really like that. I always thought people would get past that.

No comments: