Saturday, January 03, 2009

A favorite


This is a picture of my bro, Ben, and me at Bully's for the Red Sox vs. Yankee's playoff game a couple years back. I just got it from Ben. It has to be one of my top five favorite pictures of all time.

For me, having a beer is no big thing. I like beer but it's just a beer. Having one with friends, it's a bonding moment. There's nothing I enjoy more. Having one with two of my favorite people, priceless!

Cheer's to good beer, good times, good friends and the Red Sox!

6 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

key words there...and the red soxs :)

Matty C. said...

Ya, ya!

Jen in Budapest said...

I'm sure this fond memory is tied to the fact that Red Sox rock. :D That's some good dark beer right there.

Murdoc said...

Samuel Adams Octoberfest. Delish. John won that evening.

Matty C. said...

Jen, I think that's the only dark beer you may ever see me consume. It's good though.

Unknown said...

it's truly a great pic!