Games (board games) have never really been my thing. I don't dislike them. They're just not something I do a whole lot because I don't really have anyone to play them with. However, when I hang out with Jeffy & Charissa, we always play games. Sometimes with Ben & Jessica too. I like them actually.
I grew up playing games and sort of got out of it as I moved out on my own. Much like many things I guess. Anyway, tonight I played "Taboo" and "Scene It, movies version." I had a great time.
I played on Nicole's team for "Scene It." We lost. I played on Ron's team (Nicole's step-dad) in "Taboo" and rocked but lost, and finally, I played on Nicole's team again, in "Taboo" and lost again. (I wonder what the common denominator was tonight for all the losing teams?)
I had a great time.
Earlier tonight I remember thinking how I'd love to be able to do that again with my family. We sometimes played games growing up but not a whole lot. Now, I just wish I could go and hang out with them more often and do little things like that. It really is a bonding time when you just get to sit and hang out with family. I miss that.
I think that may be something mom, pop and I will have to do from now on when I get down to AZ., with them.
As for hanging with Nicole's family tonight, I had a blast. They're really fun people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment