I'm getting an MRI on my left shoulder now. The right shoulder used to be the problem but not any more. It's the left.
I was going to stop playing softball because that is what bothers it but I talked to Benny and I'm going to try batting lefty. I gotta admit, it's not going to be pretty. I'm excited though because I like to play softball.
The doc wanted to do some physical excercises but it's been an ongoing issue. The doc says that it may not show on the MRI but we'll get it worked out. The pain needs to stop.
My arm used to pop out of joint and that's what it feels like again. I can't really control it at all.
I just know that I want it fixed. I'll pay good $ to have the pain stop. I hate pain.
Not only that, but it hinders my day and I can't stand that. I don't like not being able to do what I want to do.
It's time to get it fixed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those last few paragraphs sounded like they were from a House episode. Hope the MRI shows what's going on.
Post a Comment