The house is back to normal tonight. It's been one heck of a day but it's finally over. I just finished cleaning all the mess and dust. So glad.
Now I'm sitting, enjoying another cold margarita and checking some email. So nice. I wish it would all just be done.
I have a few other things I have to take care of but I don't have the equipment to take care of it tonight.
I need a drill. I almost pulled the trigger on a new one today but decided not to. I think I may go back for it though. Is a 12 volt one good? I don't know that kind of stuff.
I actually had a good time working on all this stuff today. Kinda relaxing but kinda frustrating.
I can see why I don't do it on a regular basis. I don't have the tools. I had all the tools today loaned to me by Nicole's step-dad and it was easy. Maybe that's a clue to get some stuff.
I just get frustrated with little things that don't go right. Not too much went wrong today. THANK GOD!!!!!
Anyway, I'm proud of myself even though it was tiny little stuff on did. It's stuff I've never done before. Now I know how to do it. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment