Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lately...


I'm in the processing mode of my bachelor party weekend. A lot of emotions came out. That's what I'm thinking about. I keep telling myself they are good and that I need to allow them to come. That's not a normal response from me. I'm learning.

My bachelor party was a few weeks back, but it was a great time. Lots of good buddies came, two came from out of town and others from the Carson City/Reno area.

I remember looking around at one point while at the Flowing Tide and thinking, "wow, they're all here for me." It's nice to know that people like you, that people want to celebrate with you and are there for the big days with you.

Scotty and Jeffy came from out of town. They are the cause of most of my emotion. I miss them so much. They are like brothers to me. We talk and hang out like there's never been a lapse of time in between the last time we've seen each other. I hated having to hug them good bye. It was really hard.

I have a lot of good buddies. I'm truly blessed.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. Having more friends and family in town, hanging out, spending time together and most of all, Nicole. I get to be with her, for good. She's what I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Seeing her walk down the isle in her white dress.

2 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

Congratulations Matty. We are so happy for you and
I of course can't wait to see pictures, hint hint!! No rush though because you better be a long time in the honeymoon cave.

Matty C. said...

I'll post some pictures and yes, I do hope to be honeymooning for a while. Thanks Noel!