******************************
Ben played a song last week that is one of my absolute favorites. It really got me thinking about things that some of our family is currently going through. The song is Let Everything that has Breath Praise the Lord by Matt Redman. I like the whole song but the first verse in particular is what I really like about it. This is it...
Praise You in the morning,
Praise You in the evening,
Praise You when I'm young and when I'm old.
Praise You when I'm laughing,
Praise You when I'm grieving,
Praise You every season of the soul.
If we could see how much You're worth,
Your power, Your might, Your endless love,
Then surely we would never cease to praise.
It's a good one.
*****************************
I spent last night with my bro and father-in-law, Ron, at the UNR football game. And as always, we had a Jimmy Johns, "Freaky Fast, Freaky Good," sub sandwich prior to the game. It's tradition!
Nevada beat Utah State 56-42. It wasn't that impressive of a game but a win is a win.
*****************************
There are a few things that I never really did before I met Nicole. For instance, dance and dress up. Since I married her, I do both.
The pregnant nun outfit was awesome!
******************************
"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life."
(New Living Translation)
"Keep vigilant watch over your heart; that's where life starts."
(The Message)
Proverbs 4:23
I want to live this!
*****************************
I'm on to a new book, Takedown, by Brad Thor. It's always nice to get back to one of my favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment