The biggest addition to our lives... A new ride!!
Nicole found it on-line, we called to verify it was not sold, sent a friend over to see it for us and then Saturday morning drove to Fresno, Ca., to purchase it. A down and back trip, with a lunch in the middle with Scotty & Heather, makes for a long day!
******************************
My son is moving and kicking around these days. At least that's what my wife tells me. I've only felt him kick a couple of times, but it was awesome when I did. Nicole, fortunately, gets to feel it all the time. She especially likes it at 2:23 am.
******************************
Dictionary.com has a word of the day. I like to learn them as often as I remember. Today's word is gallivant and for some reason it makes me laugh. I think it just resinates in my brain.
******************************
Tonight's highlight... A new flavor. Simply A-maz-ing!!!
1 comment:
Congrats on the new chariot, Matt! Can't wait to see it, especially with the new car seat, all the baby gear and the inevitable sports equipment that will be pouring out the back. Cheers, AP
Post a Comment