Busy! That's how I'd describe my life at work. More so, I feel like I struggle doing a good job because I've got so much on my plate. Why? Well, I don't feel like I put enough time into each case. I feel rushed.
In my personal time, I'm pretty laid back. I think about work a lot, which is unfortunate. I like to hang out with the wife, talk about our soon to be son/daughter, do the day to day things that couples do and hopefully catch a college game somewhere in between. Again, pretty laid back. I enjoy it actually.
******************************
We spent the afternoon & evening with Ron & Julie for our Veteran's Day Holiday. It was a nice and relaxing day. It's always fun getting together.
*****************************
The sushi at Kim Lee's was, how do you say it? Perfect!! Nicole and I took my sister out for her birthday. I ate 2 orders of "don tons", two "breakfast" rolls and a "crystal" roll. Needless to say, I was full afterwards. So good!
That place is by far, the best sushi restaurant I've eaten at. The "breakfast" roll is easily my favorite. I can't get enough of it. I wanted three of those rolls but I needed a little variation.
And don't let my wife fool you. She can put that stuff away too!
******************************
Tomorrow is game one of the UNR basketball season. It's been too long. It's nice to have the college basketball season back. I'm hoping for a good year. I have no idea what to expect this year. I've been hearing they got some decent recruits so I'd like to be optimistic.
No comments:
Post a Comment