I'm back. I'm not sure for how long though. I look at my last post, which I think was June 6th, and wonder why I don't blog more often. Then I think of what is happening in my life and I remember why I don't.
I always tell myself that I'm going to make blogging something that I keep up on but in the end it never turns out that way. It's something I enjoy so why is it so hard? Well, I guess it's just not really important when I look at the things that I use my time for.
I've got my wife and son. They are the most important things in my world right now and where I spend most of my time. Then there's hanging out with the people that I enjoy hanging with. The day to day chores that need to be done, running, softball, reading and even a little relaxing, are the things that happen outside of the long days at work, where I unfortunately spend most of my time.
*****************************
Yesterday was a joy. Nausea, puking and sleep. The sleep wasn't bad. It was the other two that made it suck.
My poor wife had her hands full. Her day couldn't have been easy.
*****************************
I'm really into audio books these days. I still love to read but audio books just do it for me right now. I've had to put Dan Patrick aside for a bit and fill my run and workout time with fiction.
DP, I must say that you and the Danettes truly entertain me but, John Grisham grips my attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment