I've been praying for a little while now that God would show me how to love. He's been doing it and I've learned from it. Well, I have continued to pray for more of it and more of it. Dude, has he ever responded. Louie made a comment two Monday's ago at the Monday Morning Church meeting. He said something like "how/what would Jesus be acting/treating/behaving in my shoes or where I am at? I have really been thinking about that. Good question, I think. Until I actually evaluate my life. Dude, it's quite possibly one of the hardest things I have ever thought about.
There is this child where I work. High maintenance is not even close to a description. Well, lets just say that God brought that question to me when I got to deal with her today. Boy, God is good because after I got to thinking about how I was today with her, I was thinking that Jesus is da man. Quiet, Quiet, don't talk, not right now, NO!, do you understand NO?, don't ask, turn around, etc... Only some of those were my words but you get the drift. I defined "snappy pants" today. But I must say that I was better than before and that is what matters. Anyway, I am learning how to love because it was brutal. But I can only get better and that is what I want. (is this like having kids?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment