I was watching Brazil play the Australian futbol team the other day in the World Cup and I heard an announcer say something that really got me to thinking about life. He said that Brazil plays soccer the way it should be played, "childlike." When they play, they play with joy. They love it. They go out with the intent to have fun. They smile and laugh, show excitement and passion. When they push the boundaries, it's only to be the best. They play because they love and they love to play. When they try something new, it's because it will only take them further and to the limit.
I love how they go out and they can laugh and smile with friends. That is one thing that I can say is probably my most favorite thing to do. It's something that I really value. Sometimes I think I take life too seriously and it bothers me. I look at how God created us and think, man, what's wrong? I'm not enjoying like He created me to. Then I think that I control my outlook on life and I can make it enjoyable. I can take my walk with Jesus to the limits too. That is where I have found real freedom and enjoyment. Seeking Him at the utmost limit that I can go.
Lord, help me to play and love life as the Brazilians do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment