Saturday, March 31, 2007
Home Improvements
So I'm the kind of guy that wants my house to be a place that I want to be. I want to like the way it looks and feels. I want it to be homey. I think that's pretty normal. However, I just don't want to do it. Well, I guess I do but this is my problem. I'm a single guy on a budget. I make enough to get by with a little extra left to go and hang out with friends, or fix up the house. The last thing I want to do is spend it on my home. I want to spend it on bike stuff, going out, traveling, etc... You know, cool stuff. But not on my home. It's frustrating because that's where I'm at in life. I know it's not one of those really important things but that's what my mind thinks about. What do I invest my time and money into? Oh well. I guess what makes it easy to live with is that it isn't really one of those important things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
if i may give my two cents. try to go back and forth. but honestly, you are single and do not have to worry of a family right now. do the things tht make you content, because one day when you find your partner you should still be able to enjoy adventure, but it changes a bit and once children come into the picture it is all about them. Of course I mean that in a very good way..
I'm content now but I haven't really figured out what it is that I'm truly interested in. You know how you just know some people for certain things, I don't really have that. So I'm tring to figure out what it is that I'm into and go with it. Whether I find an interest in my home or in adventure stuff, I just want to know. I feel like I have a good idea, but who says I can't have more than one thing.
Post a Comment