Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Tonight
I got home today. All I wanted to do was sit down. Didn't even want to get out of my work clothes. I looked in my fridge and there was nothing. I had to resort to the pasta roni. Went in and sat on the couch and wanted to be there forever. Couldn't get comfortable. Laid on floor. Needed something to drink. Got up and was distracted, grabbed some food and began to choke. Turned on some music. Sat down at the computer. Remembered my pasta roni was cooking. Thought it was burning. Got up, stirred. Sat back down at the computer. Got back up cause dinner was ready. Went to the couch. Got off the couch and read blogs while eating dinner. Then thought "I want to blog." Began blogging and began realizing that I had a game tonight. I have to go. All this in about 41 minutes since I've been home. I just want to sit down and hang out. Is this too much to ask? Oh ya, and I have killer heartburn right now. Like I always say "just livin' the dream."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment