I got my check for my floor. Awesome! It's funny how something actually has to break/problems have to arise for me to have money in my account. Sucks! Oh well, at least it's there.
I'm convinced that deductibles suck too. I think it's just a ploy so insurance companies don't have to pay as much. $1000 is a lot of dinero...
***********************************
I'm at home on a Friday @ 1:30 pm. It's beautiful. That never happens. Thanks to the heating/air guy for coming over today to fix part of my mess.
I'm going to Johnny's game tonight. I'm excited. I'm also going to the UNR home opener tomorrow with the bro and his kid. Benny may come too. Should be a great day.
Oh, I can't forget the two fantasy drafts either. The Ladies Man is back in action (that's my team name).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment