Friday, August 15, 2008

Haven't had much

Its been almost two weeks. I haven't had much to say. Some thoughts of mine are...

-lately it feels like money can spend itself
-"..., don't lean on your own understanding,..." (Prov. 3:5,6) I'm trying to work through this one
-New projects are a little unsettling
-metaphorically speaking, if you don't get into the batters box and swing at some pitches, you'll never get on base to score some runs (I've been going back to that a lot lately)

4 comments:

digapigmy said...

don't hate the player, matty, hate the game.

Scotty Do said...

i totally agree about the money thing matty. we were getting set to come to nv for vacation and I dropped $100 before i even got outta town! what a crock of crap!

Jen in Budapest said...

Hey Matty:

Here's your chance to write about baseball stuff and get some extra cashola.

http://reno.craigslist.org/wri/793456780.html

No(dot dot)el said...

matty- not having anything to say has never stopped us bloggers before, just give us some more of those random facts.
jen- how is it that you are over there and searching the reno craigs list? i saw that add as well and almost responded but then didn't cause i think i am a bit of a baseball poser when it comes to actual stats and stuff like that i would get lost but matty on the other hand would be good for this.