Sunday, August 31, 2008

Heroes

I went to Costco today. I love that place. My only issue with that place is I go there for one or two items and stand in line for a decade. I guess that's the price I pay.

Anyway, I purchased "Heroes," season 2 today at Costco. I love that show. $24.99. Beautiful!

I have the rest of my day planned. Relax: watch some heroes, read a book, go shopping for food, and if I'm lucky, maybe go to Barnes & Noble tonight and hang out. In between all of that, I hope to fall in and out of sleep many times.

3 comments:

David said...

Even though Heroes is not as good as Lost, that still sounds like a pretty pleasant and relaxing day.

Matty C. said...

I'm pissed. I thought season 2 was something that I hadn't seen. I watched them already. Crap! At least I'm ready for the coming season.

Trista said...

I was here, happy for your breakthrough.