Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday

Today was a day of sitting around. I wanted to do something and go somewhere, but I didn't.

******************************

I think I'm on 15 episodes so far today. The Big Bang Theory (season two) is Awesome!

******************************



I'm reading Donald Miller's, Blue Like Jazz, again. Great book!

Chapter 1 highlight:

"Perhaps it was because my Sunday school classes did much to help us memorize commandments and little to teach us who God was and how to relate to Him, or perhaps it was because they did and I wasn't listening."


Chapter 2 highlight:

"Nothing is going to change...until you and I figure out what is wrong with the person in the mirror."

******************************

Other recent thoughts...
1) who am I
2) what do I believe
3) confidence
4) trust

******************************

Nicole and I are going to Johnny's game tonight. I'm excited! Live football, get to watch someone I know; it'll be great!

******************************

I recently received mine & Nicole's season tickets to Nevada Football. Next week is the home opener. It's gonna be great! Tickets are on the 20 yard line. We've already checked them out at the stadium.

Unfortunately, we just forked out a chunk of $$$$ for the upcoming Nevada Basketball season. Those seats are definitely nowhere near as good as our 20 yard line seats. They're 4 rows from the top of Lawlor Events Center. But, they're ours and I love having them.

No comments: