I'm not really a fisherman. I used to be pretty good at it but I'm not really any more. I got out of it during college and never started again, except once in a while. New hobbies I guess.
This was my bro's birthday present. My boss agreed to take me and my bro fishing. We had a blast. My boss is pretty entertaining so when you get him and my bro together, you've got a pair.
It started early this morning. 3:45 am to be precise. It was a little chilly this morning but a great sunrise and early morning ride from Cave Rock to the Incline area made it all worth it.
Shortly after, I donated my sunglasses (prescription glasses, that is) to the bottom of Lake Tahoe. There are worse things in this world but I wasn't exactly happy this happened. Oh well! I could use a new pair.
I caught the two biggest fish of my lifetime: 5 & 7 lb's. We brought in a total of 12 to the boat. I lost two while reeling in, my bro missed three, setting the hook and the boss missed two, while setting the hook. 19 possible fish today. Huge day of fishing! That's what it's all about. The boss-man usually gives us a good day.
It was a great day for my bro. I'm pretty sure he had fun. I know I did.
Happy birthday bro & thanks boss!
***************
ESPN Radio on the iPhone! This is going to be, quite possibly, the best application I have once I get to really use it.
***************
I like this time of year. New season's of The Big Bang Theory, Gary Unmarried, NCIS & Numb3rs. There are others too but those are my fave's. Oh, and college football. I can't forget that.
***************
Nevada vs. Missouri tomorrow. I've never seen a Big 12 team play before. I'm stoked. I'd really like to see Nevada hang in there, I'm just not too sure it's going to happen. They're having a rough year.
***************
96% of people put the peanut butter on first when making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
The human heart can create enough pressure that it can squirt blood at a distance of thirty feet.
***************
Coors Light has always been my beer of choice. I think I'm changing it, at least for now. I think I'm becoming a Bud Light man. It just does it for me!
1 comment:
I've always liked Keystone Premium (Tecate 2nd) for a can.
Any bottled beer that doesn't' have a canned counterpart is good for me as long as it doesn't contain any fruit flavoring.
Post a Comment