Saturday morning, I wake up about 6:18 am wondering what's wrong with me and very thankful that my dream was not real.
I awoke thinking I was a pregnant man, getting more pregnant by the moment when all of a sudden I begin having contractions. I look down and I'm freaked out because I'm about to have a baby, all while knowing that I'm still a man and that's not supposed to happen.
Three nights ago, I wake up in bed, ademently telling my wife, she's wrong. All she can respond with is "what? What are you talking about?"
Apparently, she awoke to me grabbing her hand, prying her fingers apart, telling her she was wrong and that she was dreaming, not me. And there's me, completely believing she is nuts. As I'm disagreeing with her, I quickly and humbly realize, I'm dreaming and I go back to sleep.
Two nights ago, she wakes up to me sitting on the edge of the bed, not doing anything. She asks me, "what are you doing?" My response: "I dropped something." She tiredly responds with "what did you drop?" "Nothing," I respond, "I think my dreams are coming to life." Again, I quickly and humbly realize, I'm dreaming and I go back to sleep.
I don't understand what it is. All I know is that my wife has something very interesting to tell me every morning and I remember bits and pieces from each dream but feel more weird every day.
******************************
I'm reading my favorite author again, Vince Flynn. It's book 11 in his series called Pursuit of Honor. It's great entertainment if you're into CIA, espionage, conspiracy reading. I like it.
******************************
There's nothing like an all American, 1/2 pound burger, for dinner. And sweet potato fries on the side, of course. Mmmm! There's nothin' like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment