Sunday, July 23, 2006

10K

So the 10K was brutal today. Absolutely what I did not expect. I know that there are 15,000 people, but how on such narrow roads. You could not pass whatsoever because of the mass amounts of people and when you did you could not keep up a decent pace for more than about ten yards. I think that they need to rename it to a fun run. But on a social note, it was cool. All those people getting together was pretty cool. As far as people watching went, it was great. My buddy still finished pretty well but I did not due to a little frustration of stopping and going so often. I think I still may do it again next year but with a different intention. Just running slow and hanging with the boys.

Well, I think we may be off to the beach. Chow.

2 comments:

digapigmy said...

did you grab onto anyone as you fell? that is the real question

Matty C. said...

There was no falling.