Jarett's officially breaking up the band. He's out of here tomorrow. I'm trying to give him a hard time about it tonight but it's not working. He's currently packing. I keep wondering if it was the dried chicken, the excessive outbursts of karaoke, or the walking around in my booty suit? Don't know, but he's still leaving. Butthole! I'm going to be lonely now. Not that I'm that talkative but still. He's giving me some gay reason like, he wants a garage to work on his cars or something gay like that. And, he keeps telling me how big his new bedroom is, that he has 3 plasma flat screens w/surround sound, etc... How can any of that be better than where he currently lives. Not only that, but he won't get to see me anymore. That's the sadest part. How can anybody not want to live with this face? That's what I want to know.
Anyway, I wish him the best. He's a good man. Congratulate the man on moving up in the world. And, for everyone's knowledge, I never walk around in my booty suit. BUT NOW I CAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lucky. i wish i could walk around in my booty suit
...i wish i could voluntarily turn any resemblance of an imagination off before reading things like "booty suit"...dude, ew
P.S. do you even know what a booty suit is Matty?
Don't do it, man. The neighbors are trying to see your bootay. I KNOW this stuff.
Post a Comment