I just finished an awesome book. Maybe even the best fiction spy-like thriller I've ever read. It's sort of like the Borne series but in my opinion, way better. At least as far as books go. Term Limits is the name by Vince Flynn. I highly recommend it if your into that sort of thing. That's my nerd reading but I love it. I also saw the movie "Charlie Wison's War" this weekend. Didn't know anything about it. Just that it had Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts. It was a little shocking. Lots of boobies that I didn't know were going to be in there. Very sexual part played by Tom Hanks. Tom Hanks plays a conressman who pretty much is a dog when it comes to women and a political leader in Washington toward the end of the Cold War. He helps the Afgan people get funding to be able to fight off the Solviet Army. Decent movie. I didn't know anything about any of this so it was fairly interesting. I would recommend it if it didn't have all the boobie shots. Other than that, very interesting. I didn't know anything about that "covert war" as they called it in the movie.
6 comments:
Thank you for the reviews. I appreciate reviews! So let me get this straight... Tom Hanks shows his boobies in this movie? Hmmm... I don't think I would have seen that one coming either.
Yes, Tom Hanks does show his boobies a lot. Actually more so than the ladies. However, I don't think that is the attraction that the writers of the movie were going for.
I would show my boobies for money.
Ben, that's a given. I've never questioned that.
i would show ben's boobies for money also. i am not ashamed of ben's breasts.
Matty, I saw the previews for the movie when I was home and it caught my eye for a brief moment. I like movies based on true stories. They're the best. Instead I spent my money on the Chipmunks movie. So shallow, I know. But great fun.
Post a Comment