Sitting around has been beneficial on the shoulder though.
We've successfully watched about nine episodes of 24, season 2.
There's a little more feeling going on in the shoulder today. I don't like it. It doesn't feel right. It feels unstable.
**************************************
Nicole gave me some new pictures. Here's a few...
This is me and my buddy Frank. He's one of the nicest dudes you can meet. Below is a picture of myself, Frank, Nicole and Frank's daughter Savannah. We call her Savy!
Notice the wet shirts in the pic above? I was driving Frank's boat and went through our own wake and ended up bringing 10+ gallons of Tahoe water over the bow of the boat. I wasn't Savy's favorite person after that one. ************
I like walks, so we went for one tonight. I was dizzy pretty much the whole way. I didn't like that too much though.
No comments:
Post a Comment