Monday, November 13, 2006

Books

It's really weird to me how I am into certain things, yet certain aspects of those things, I don't enjoy. I was just thinking how I really love to ride bikes. I love it. It's like a love that I have. I can be out in the open, working hard, and riding quite a ways, looking at some great scenery and enjoying every bit of it. Another thing that I love is regular sports such as baseball, soccer, etc... But the one thing I don't understand is how I don't like reading about it. I love doing the stuff but for some reason, I hate reading about it. I am reading Lance Armstrong's book, "It's not about the bike" and I am so bored. I can't explain it. I have wanted to read it for a while now and now that I have it, I am bored with it. I also, for some reason, don't like reading about baseball. I don't know if I'm just picking the wrong books but every one I pick just is not interesting at all. Maybe I just don't like reading about people's lives too much, but I can't get into it. Oh well, there are plenty of good books out there. But I'll keep doing the things I love.

1 comment:

No(dot dot)el said...

the important thing is that you like to read.