Saturday, November 18, 2006
Gone Golfing
So I went golfing this morning with Scott, Jeff and Kelly. Only I didn't golf. I was the driver, well, I prefer caddy. When I found out we were going golfing, I thought, I'll just drive. I'm definately no golfer. But after four hours of driving and watching golf, I realized that I need to learn to play golf again. I can only handle watching so much golf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
you should start with patience first...learn very good patience first!
Have you heard of frisbee golf? I personally have no idea what it is, but a few of the guys on the team are passionate about it.
You were the designated driver - tee hee
No pun intended on the "driver" or "tee" :)
Jen,
Frisbee golf is way cool. It's simple. Well, I shouldn't say simple but the concept is the same as golf but with a frisbee. Very addicting to play. However, I do enjoy playing frisbee.
yeah, I guess its quite the phenom. One of the guys attended a frisbee golf tournament (serious stuff) in Austria or Germany a few weekends ago! And I thought frisbees had to do with the 4th of July, parks, picnics and laid back summer stuff....I don't know why I haven't heard of any mini-golf tourneys.... That's real golfing there!
my only experience with golf included a keg of microbrew at each hole and roaming golf carts filled with wine. (it was in napa)
So they made you drive them around and wash their balls 18 times?
Not exactly, Ben.
hey. e-mail me. misterlib@gmail.com
Post a Comment