Wednesday, April 04, 2007
The Ride
So the ride was great. My legs are a little tired right now. It's all good though. I had a blast. "The Age" and I went about 15 miles or so. Not too bad. We went with Hobbs who's an awesome rider. Not to mention ripped. He gave us the low down on proper riding habbits. It was awesome. He killed our legs on a hill and then almost got us eaten by two dogs. They came out to meet us at their property line. They didn't like us much. Not too fun. I was pretty much scared. I was actually hiding behind Hobbs. (Pretty wimpy, I know, but it was a big dog). Anyway, good times once again on the bike. I'm telling you, if you want to have good conversations with some friends, you can't beat the ones while running or biking. The best always comes out. Lots of sarcasm especially.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Next time I'm there!
Hey Matty. I biffed it really hard the other day trying to take a curb. I guess I forgot that I don't have a mountain bike. Anyways, my favorite part of a good bike ride includes the fresh air and the scenery. I haven't run into any aggressive dogs here in Hungary. Actually none of them are aggressive at all which makes me wonder either something's in the water or something's fishy.
You know, I think I agree with you on the fresh air. Not to change the subject but I think that is why I had a jeep, motorcycle and now I bike. I just love being in the open air. There is something of a free feeling about it that I can't explain.
You really need to appreciate the fact that there are no dogs. Because when you get here, there are plenty for you to have to get away from.
Post a Comment