Monday, April 02, 2007

Wednesday

So "The Age" and I are headin' out this week for the first outdoor ride of the season. Franktown Road. Frankly, I can't wait. Should be around 65 degrees. It doesn't get any better. It's kinda funny because a lot of times I think of biking to be grueling, but it's actually pretty relaxing. "The Age" and I just kick back and hang out. I think some of our funnest talks have come on those rides.

I believe this is my third year biking and still, no butt shorts. I just can't do it. It may work for Lance and Floyd but I just don't have the legs or the butt for it. Maybe I'm just too shy or haven't found my true inner man yet. Whatever it is, they're not for me.

4 comments:

Destro Jones said...

It makes you feel faster if that is important to you. At one time it was for me but now I'm just used to them. Still feels a bit awkward(gay) when you have to walk around in them.

SeƱor H said...

what time do you guys normaly go? i want to get on my road bike but I need to either get different pedals, or I need to buy some new shoes for it. I also need some new tires. The ones I have on there right now scare me.

Matty C. said...

We're going after work around 5:15-5:30. I get off at five and then I'm going to pick up "the Age." Come with. I have pedals for you if you want.

digapigmy said...

there's a reason it feels gay walking around in biking shorts, andy.