So me and the "Age", AJ B. have been logging quite the miles lately. Well, not too many, but you could imagine. Anyway, we went on a new ride yesterday that was rockin'. Out Jacks Valley Road to Genoa. It's awesome. Beautiful, open, green and down hill. Did I mention down hill? Yah, it was fun but, we had to go back up. Not so fun. Oh well. Good workout! if you know what I mean. (those of you who run or bike hills can appreciate that). AJ successfully rode 39 mph for his fastest speed yet. And the man said he'd never do it. It only gets better AJ. Some of you may be thinking "what a bunch of weiners. Only 39 mph." Well, you mustn't forget, our tires are roughly one inch and a quarter wide. Now, considering that, 39 mph is pretty quick isn't it.
The best part of our trip came on the way home though with a stop at Starbucks. AJ had been telling me about this drink that I think God himself probably drinks because it is Godly. The tangerine juice blend with cream base and one squirt of vanilla. I think! Oh, so precious it was. I'm a believer and an addict. It's awesome. No other way to put it. You must try it and let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't think God drinks fruity tangerine, because I've got it on pretty good authority that He's down with the Venti Sugar-free Vanilla Extra Hot Breve Latte. Or the Venti 5 shot Americano w/whip.
I need to start riding my road bike. I need some cleats though. Do you have any suggestions on a place for cheap cleats?
Play It Again Sports, Dave. But you don't need cleats to ride. I'll call you next time we go and you had better go.
Post a Comment