So I'm here at the Ridge's house for our weekly Tuesday night dinner. Just sitting here, we were talking about farts and they have never heard of the "right cheak sneak". Needless to say, I educated them. (For those of you who do not know of the cheak sneak action, it is possible on the left and right and is a great outlet for getting rid of the unwanted gases in the body when you are in a crowd. It looks like you are just adjusting in your seat.)
I'm having a brain fart. Is cheak spelled correctly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cheek - like in matty was feeling a bit cheeky when writing this post . . .
cheek.
I can remember whem my dad was about your age and I was just a little girl. He had a friend over and they were entertaining my mother and me with a farting contest. It ended with him having to change clothes.
no.
Nope, it should be cheek.
Sounds like a wonderful dinner table conversation! ;)
There's nothing like good wholesome conversation at the dinner table huh?
Post a Comment