I had a plate thrown at me today at work. Someone got mad and threw it at me. Other than that, it was a pretty good day. Still, I would rather have shoes thrown at me. They hurt less.
Wow Matty....This child must have mental problems, ey?....Did you throw a plate back? Well, I guess that wouldn't be very Christian or very kind, though tempting.
No it did not hit me and I was more shocked than anything. I was kinda relieved because it went wizzing by me and the first thing I thought was, that would have hurt.
i had a buddy who's crazy girlfriend threw a magnum champagne bottle at his head, he ducked and it put a giant dent in a steel door behind him. i'd prefer a plate over a huge bottle.
8 comments:
Wow Matty....This child must have mental problems, ey?....Did you throw a plate back? Well, I guess that wouldn't be very Christian or very kind, though tempting.
Did it hit you?
No it did not hit me and I was more shocked than anything. I was kinda relieved because it went wizzing by me and the first thing I thought was, that would have hurt.
Depends on the size of the plate. And what it was made of.
i've never had anything that hard thrown at me. actually, i haven't had anything thrown at me yet (that i'm aware of). i'm sure that will change.
time to start feeding the animals in paper trays like we do at school . . .
If you'd like, I can arrange for shoes to be thrown at you! ;)
shoes hurt too man...esp in the face
i had a buddy who's crazy girlfriend threw a magnum champagne bottle at his head, he ducked and it put a giant dent in a steel door behind him. i'd prefer a plate over a huge bottle.
Post a Comment