Monday, March 17, 2008
Day 1 in AZ
I woke up at 2:00am because I couldn't sleep. Finally fell back asleep about 4:00am. Woke again at 5:30am. Went to the airport and my plane was delayed an hour. Finished another Vince Flynn novel. Got into Phoenix at 11:00am. Good hearty lunch at the Olive Garden. Pretty much just hung out with the fam. Did some shopping and went to dinner. Saw the movie "Vantage Point." It was awesome. Well, I'm kinda into that kinda stuff so I like it a lot. Back to the hotel because I'm allergic to the parents cats. Blogging and going to bed and read a book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Dude - wish I was there. Watching a game or 10. Soaking up the sun.
Enjoy!
BTW: I'm on the list for season tickets to our AAA team...
vantage point looks sweet.
lou, don't count on that aaa team any time soon. according to some folks i know on the planning board the stadium will never get built. downtown, by the marina, anywhere.
maybe they can play on moana . . .
Brint-
Don't tell me that. I need a goal to focus on.
Minor leagues ... pssh! I bet you're all so jealous of me. You should be so lucky as to have a stellar club like the mighty Kansas City Royals a scant 40 minutes from your town.
Dabey-
You have a minor league club 40 minutes away, while we'll have one (God-willing) next April! Awesome!
All kidding aside, at least you know the Royals will play some good teams. Enjoy.
Lou,
Season tickets? Awesome. Dude, I may have to tag along on a few.
AZ was great. Only caught in two pro games. Tried for an ASU game but it was sold out. Watched it across the street at a weird bar though. Fun times.
... a minor league team with fountains in their stadium!
Post a Comment