Saturday, March 29, 2008

Perfect Strangers

I had this dream the other night. I woke up and thought "that is great blogging material." I woke up the next day and couldn't remember for the life of me. I hate when I do that. I've been wondering what it was about and tonight I remembered part of it. It had to do with me hanging out with Larry and Balky from the TV show "Perfect Strangers." That's all I remember. I remembered tonight when I was walking through Best Buy, looking at the TV series of shows. That's my section at Best Buy. Pretty much the only thing I care about in that store. Anyway, not an important blog but I just remembered Larry and Balky and had to post it. Great show!!!

*********************************

I had a computer scare tonight. Today, while at UNR, I had to go to the computer lab so they could change over my net Id to a new server they hooked up. They couldn't figure out how to do it so they messed with it for about an hour. Still couldn't fix it so they told me to come back. Anyway, they really screwed it up. And I had to sign one of the release waivers that they aren't liable. So tonight I try to type my paper and none of my programs run, internet won't connect, computer won't even shut down. So at 9:15, I decide to take it to Geek Squad. They look at it and tell me I pretty much have a 50/50 shot of it crashing. My new computer. NO WAY, I think to myself. They do their thing and it turns out okay. Thank you 8 lbs. 6 oz. baby Jesus!!! I immediately come home and start typing away just to rejoice that my money has not been wasted.

Now I must type a paper and watch my new movie, Black Hawk Down, Delux edition, which I bought while at Best Buy.

***********************************

Nearly 6% of all marriage proposals are made over the telephone.

There are 33 vampire fan clubs in the United States. (Creepy)

12% of Americans think they've seen UFO's.

6 comments:

TimmyMac said...

Another statistic I just saw - The average 4 year old child asks 400 questions a day . . . Explains a lot at the Plucky household . . .

Matty C. said...

That's why kids get so smart, quickly. Pretty awesome. I always like the kids at the age when everything is "why?" I'm going to the store. Why? It's time to go to bed. Why? Those are the greatest.

scoeyd said...

Funny thought: Kids are only as smart as the people answering the 400 questions they're asking.

David said...

Will you marry me, Matt?

Matty C. said...

David, why?

David said...

Should I send you a full body shot?