As a single dude, it's always nice when there are pretty girls around. I guess it's just good scenery. I don't know. Anyway, when one of them consistenly drops the "F Bomb," the scenery seems to change a little. I guess I should get over it because I drop the "Bomb" on occassion as well.
***********************
Writing a couple of essays right now. I enjoy learning. Not too hip on writing the papers. Once again, I'll get over it.
***********************
The other day at work, I was criticized in court for supposedly treating a family as "trailer trash." I have a "big head" and they think I walk around very "pompus" and "cocky." That totally defines me, I think to myself. Wow! Anyway, seriously, all I remember is saying "thank you" and "have a good day" whenever I have any encounters with these people. I love working with people who use drugs that allow them to mistake courtesy for being a prick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Timmmmyyy!
I think it's awesome what you do for a living. I'm sure you have to take a lot of flack but they're just looking for a scapegoat because they don't want to own up to their own issues. Keep up the great work!
Thanks Jen in Budapest. Drugs do amazing things to people's thought process. Amazing things in a negative sense that is.
Does attacking someones character really help you in court?
The coolest part was, I didn't even get to defend myself. I wasn't there.
I was here.
pompous and cocky. that's matty in two words if you were to ask me.
anyhow, i also find it disgusting listening to pretty girls use that kind of language. it really is an old-school (and admittedly a tad chauvenistic) thought process, though. i'm almost as disturbed by the though of you dropping the f-bomb, matty. i just can't picture it. but it could just be because you walk around with a big head all the time.
Post a Comment