6:10 am- All I can think is, my teeth are going to fall out. I'm going to get cavities, my teeth are terrible. I quickly transitioned to what my retaining wall that I'm "supposedly" going to build at my "new" house, which I don't even have yet, is going to look like. Lastly, I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to design the stones that I'm going to put around my grass yard and how it will look with a paved walkway in between the stones and the grass.
Too weird!
******************************
I love the gym. I like the way I feel after a good workout. But I'm not a dude that really wants to take the classes they offer at the gym, other than a spin class. But, my wife has been asking me to do the "chiseled" class with her for some time and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Well, this last Tuesday and Friday I did it. Let's just say, I'm a believer.
Holy crap! What a workout. Whole body pain. Burn, fatigue, heart pounding, heavy breathing, pain for days workout! Let's just say, I'll be attending two days a week from now on.
******************************
184 lbs. today on the scale. I'm loving how I feel when I run these days. Less weight on the knees is always a good thing.
******************************
We walked around the Nike store tonight. I found some killer new looks... I think I'll keep looking.
1 comment:
Nice hat, Gilligan. But I agree, keep looking.
Post a Comment