It's that time of year again. College football! And here are our season tickets for the 2010 Nevada season. I've gotta say, this excites me.
******************************
Nicole & I stopped by the house yesterday, just grabbing the mail, and we thought we'd see if any new work had been done on the house. They did a little bit...
All I can say is that Nicole and I had some plans to change the house around a bit. I think it's going to happen.
In our current situation, it's nice to see that something is actually being done to get us back in our home. We know it's going to take some time but it is nice to see progress.
******************************
As mentioned in a previous blog, I've been reading my new book, Check Lists for the New Dad. It really emphasizes the husbands role as not only the dad but also the husband and the role I must take even now in the early stages of pregnancy.
It's offered an array of advice from helping out when/where it's needed, dealing with doctors, friends, family and what the book calls the "5 P's... be Present, Protect, Provide, Partner and let's Play."
From an early on look at the topics of this book, it looks pretty good. A lot of it is stuff that I had already thought about but it reemphasizes it in a new way.
****************************
We spent Sunday afternoon up at Lake Tahoe at my aunt & uncle's cabin. It was nice to see some of the family. It was also nice to experience a real good, much needed summer storm. I love summer storms... Overcast, lightning, thunder, and a good rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment