Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some happenings...



Interesting: You, Having a Baby, says that "we (humans) have 50% of the same DNA as a banana."

I've gotta say, I never would have guessed that one!




******************************

Yesterday was a pretty exciting day. I saw my kid. Well, our kid. The "Little Blueberry." (I get to say "my" because this is my blog but for the record, it's "our" kid.)

I fell in love! It kicked its feet, moved its arm and even did some crunching movements. Again, I'm in love! It was absolutely amazing.

Here's the "Blueberry"...












******************************

Here's a sight I've only seen on TV.



My response: In-tru-sive!!!

I told Nicole I had to take a picture. Her response: "Not while I'm sitting there."

Just another reason I appreciate being a man.

3 comments:

Jen's World said...

Oh Matty!! Congratulations to the two of you! That is exciting! That lil' blueberry is going to have a lot of love not only from family but extended at Hillside and beyond. That's just great. Congrats!!

And yes, there are reasons to appreciate being a man. But I guess there are blessings to being a woman too. Make sure and give in to all Nicole's cravings!!!

Matty C. said...

Hey Jen,
The cravings have definitely started. But she's worth it.

Good to hear from you!

How's the training coming along?

David said...

Let us know when you find out if the blueberry has a pistol or a holster.