Keystone canyon is great. It's always been the place I enjoy going for a ride/run when I want something different on my ride/run. Today was one of those days. Unfortunately, today was a rough run up the canyon.
I'm not much of a hill guy. It's not enjoyable. So I don't do them often. After today, I think I'm going to start again. My lungs burned.
It was a great run though. I love the solitude of nature. I definitely need to get out there more often.
******************************

Nicole and I have been doing a lot of reading since we found out we're going to be parents. She bought me this one. Checklists for the New Dad by Joe Deyo. It's pretty interesting reading. I'm not too deep into it yet but I'm looking forward to getting into it.
******************************
We're still in the hotel. Things are beginning to look up for us. We're excited and looking forward to what is coming in the near future and what is happening in our lives.
I'm hoping for lots of maturing & growth in my life. I've got a few ideas where I need the help but I'm also hoping the area's I'm not aware of will definitely be worked on.
******************************
I've been thinking about this last Sunday's speech by the LouDawg! It's been great conversation with my wife, myself and some friends. The Holy Spirit definitely gets people thinking. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment