This is kind of a weird post. It's something that I thought I would address because it's not really something that is talked about much. It's actually kind of gross. It has to do with pooh, bathrooms, sani-huts (I once saw a sani-hut company named "The Mother Load"), and splash-back, etc...
It gets me wondering about this because this is a pet peave (don't know how to spell that) of mine. I hate when I'm sitting on the toilet and I get splashed. It drives me nuts because now my butt is wet.
Secondly, when I'm sitting on the toilet and I think "I better give myself a courtesy flush so I don't a) clog the toilet or b) stink myself out" and I do flush, and while I'm sitting there, the toilet flushing just soaks my butt. Sometimes it just sprinkles it. But still. I hate that. That's poop water now on my butt.
Third, and I only address this because it happens to me every time it seems, but using a sani-hut and getting the blue water on my butt. I hate this also. Then I try to dry the blue water off my butt and in the process get it on my hand. Yes, this has happened because it goes everywhere and I didn't have anything to clean my hands with. Hence the pet peave. Gross!!! Not only is that pooh, blue water but other people's pooh, blue water.
You might wonder why I've thought about this? Well, because it bothers me. I hate those days when that happens. I feel dirty and I don't like feeling dirty.
All the technology in this world and people can't come up with anything to stop splashback? What is this world coming to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
i don't do port-a-potties... ever.
I have a hard time poopin' in public places period. And port-a-potties...(and only in number one-emergancies) I'm the guy that pees all over the ground, because I stand wayyyyyyy back; I don't want anybodies pee germs on me, or my shoes.
Mung- really? You get the blue on you? How? What exactly are you dropping in the Hut to get THAT kind of splash back?
Talk about the Mother Lode...
seriously matty, are dropping world record pellets to get blue water splash back?
i've often thought a good (as in horrible tortuous) way to kill someone would be to throw them into a deep sani-hut hole and let them drown in it. it could at least be a good interrogation technique. anyone have jack bauer's phone number?
Lou, I know. That's how I feel.
Brint, that day I'm referring to is RTO weekend. Brutal!!!
Matty - just put some toilet paper in the toilet before you drop your load. No splash.
From a hungarian perspective, you have to remember to get the toilet paper from outside the stall before you go in.....measuring how much to get can be a problem....seriously though - this is a weird post....total bathroom talk!
I was never bothered by the splash back. I figure my bum comes out cleaner in the end when that happens. Plus it's like the benefit of wet wipes.
gross destro...gross
By the way Matty, have you ever used the women's bathroom at Hillside? Just wondering...
destro- poor man's bidet
Jen, this is pretty normal in my circle.
Chemane, the paper in the water doesn't really work. And no, I'm a man and I emphasize MAN. I use the MENS room. But I hear they are really nice and they always smell good. Are you trying to blame some messy toilet on me?
Destro, how can you say your bum comes out cleaner when it's splashed by dirty water? Not possible!!!
Jen-what's up with toilet paper BEFORE the stall...no holders over there? (Yikes!)
Matty-OK, so put ALOT of toilet paper in the water - maybe that will work. But then you do run the chance of clogging...I am starting to really understand your dilemma. Good luck with that.
Matty! (gasp) I would NEVER question your MAN-liness, there's no blame, I was just curious that's all. ;)
Thank you Chemane.
Unless I had splashy diarrhea the water isn't really considered "dirty" in my book. I am not saying I would drink from a toilet bowl.
you are a MAN?
i guess that means you pee standing up.
Diga, peeing standing up is a whole new blog topic in itself.
Post a Comment