I'm sitting here reading some blogs, listening to Jefferson Starship and desperately wanting to have something to blog about. But I've got nothing. I'm trying to think of some deep thoughts I had today. But, nothing. All I can say is that I was really relaxed while I ironed my clothes tonight. Pretty pathetic huh? Well, I'm going to leave my blog with this, one of, if not my favorite thing in this world. Useless knowledge! Here it goes...
The average woman shaves 412 square inches of skin on her body. The average man:48.
35% of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
Whales can get lice.
The Statue of Liberty's index finger is 8 feet long.
The average drinking glass holds 50 teaspoons of water.
35% of people watching tv yell at it.
There you have it. That right there is what I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can't force a blog
Yes you can. I do it all the time. Something will always emerge.
What I learned from your useless facts:
Ben is not an average man.
I don't like whales.
People use other people to make themselves happy, then try & trade them in. Hippy BS
My wife isn't alone in the world of speaking to the TV. Or movie screen.
I almost always talk/yell while watching BBC news, expressing my opinions like the tube cares.....
Post a Comment