So, you may be wondering why all the blogging. Well, I finally have a computer that's fast. It's great. Funny thing is, I love this. I know I don't really have much to write about but I just love to blog. I enjoy saying what's on my mind. Cool part, if people get sick of it, they don't have to keep reading and this is my world and I can write about whatever I choose, whenever I choose. So deal with it. Sometimes I worry about not being clear but really, I just like getting it out. It's actually fun for me. I think I check this site at least 3-4 times a day.
Right now I'm just sitting here drinking a "Black Cherry Fresca" with Amanda C. She is studying, Debbie G. is watching something on her computer with one of her friends. It's all good. I've been on the internet for a while now. I guess you could say I'm a little bored. But I'm still enjoying myself. I've gotten to catch up on some blog reading, internet cruising, etc...
Now, I'm mostly just wanting to do something so I'm writing. I once had a teacher tell me that you should just write and it would make you a good writer. Whatever comes to your mind, just write it. I don't know how much it works but it's a good thought. Personally, I think it just helps me relax. It keeps my mind occupied.
So, I've been thinking the last couple of days how I needed develop a stronger prayer life. I struggle with it. I really do.
We just got on the topic of losing your salvation. Pergatory, salvation (Calvinism and Hebrews 6:4) and Martin Luther. Very interesting. I've had a little experience with the subject but still don't understand it all. Fun stuff to know if you are into that kind of thing. At one point I was into it, but now, no thanks. I've had my share. I like grace. As a matter of fact, I live in it daily.
Now, I'm being razzed about not liking animated movies, or as everyone else calls them, cartoons. I just don't like them. They don't entertain me. I liked them when I was a kid but now, they just suck. Chicks, specifically Amanda, can't stand the fact that I don't like them. I just don't. It's kind of like me not really enjoying video games. I can think of about 47 other things to do with my time. People just don't understand. Frankly, I don't understand sometimes. But it's just me and that's how I am. My thought, gonna have to deal with it. Kind of mean, I know but if you want to know me, that's how I am. Others don't like my kind of movies. For instance: the Guardian, Ladder 49 and A Few Good Men. Three great movies. It's just me.
The thing I like is that this is how God made me. It's great. I can always tell people that if they don't like my interests, take it up with the creator because they're judging his creation. Ha. Just kidding.
Oh well, I'm done for now. If you've made it this far then you've just entered a little bit of my thoughts. Thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah, baby . . . it's your world . . . own it . . . live it . . . don't miss the experience . . .
When you become daddy to a few toddlers, you may rediscover an interest in cartoons. :)
Thank you, Thank you Timbo. It's my world. I live in it.
it's your world. it's your stupid cartoon free world. no video games? you are insane. all i would do if i didn't have to work or raise a family would be eat, watch cartoons and sports, and play video games. period. now you can feel my world slowly creeping in, making your world feel unsafe and sickly. ha!
see you thursday. bring your money.
Post a Comment