Sex God, p. 46 -
"The other day my five-year old son asked my wife, 'mom, what does sexy mean?'. She thought about it for a second, and then replied, 'Sexy is when it feels good to be in your own skin. Your own body feels right, it feels comfortable. Sexy is when you love being you.'"
How do you like them apples?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I really like this. If/when given the chance, I want to use this one on my girls. Thanks, dude. I want to read the book now. I feel somewhat sexy as I type this. Bald is beautiful. ;>)
When I look in the mirror, I see a sexy Matty...
A: In a teddy . . .
Bald is beautiful!!! Preach it brother.
Great , great book!! I loved that quote as well. So relaxed and right on for a 5 year old.
this book is only about 4 books down on my stack. lolita's reading it right now. i am excited to get to it.
Dang. I was just about to get a tattoo that said "Sex God" on my stomach. Back to the drawing board.
Post a Comment