So all the recent posts!!! I don't normally post so much because our computer sucks. But when I'm around good ones, I take advantage of them. I'll probably begin to blog a little more because I'm hooking up a new computer. Well, old computer just new to me.
Anyway, we're off to go Berkeley this morning after we stop by pleasure point to watch some surfing. The waves should be big do to the storm we're having. I can't wait. Then it's off to the liberal campus of UC Berkeley. I've actually heard that in the campus rules that they don't allow students to go to class without their clothes on. I heard in the past, a student was expressing his rights and expressing himself by walking campus and going to class with mr. happy and the rest of himself exposed (No clothes). That's beside the point but very funny.
So we're going to see a baseball game again. At least attempt. Patchy clouds. No downpour. Well, we're off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment