So, I guess I could say that I'm official. I was sworn in yesterday. All I remember was "raise your right hand and repeat after me. I, Matt Clapham,..." The rest, I was just trying to remember what he was saying. I only messed up a few times in front of two judges. It's all good though. It's over.
So, what I was wondering is, is that how the wedding vows go? You just try to remember what the pastor says and repeat after him, not even knowing what you are saying? All I remember through all of that is trying not to mess up and thinking, this is such long of a sentence. Not only that but I was sworn in by the newly appointed judge and I was a little intimidated. They were very good though. It was actually a cool thing and they all congradulated me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Matty, that is really cool and for me that is not how saying my wedding vows was. I remember alot of my personal vows and then the ones everybody says I just know cause I have heard them so many times.
that is exactly how the wedding vows go. i couldn't tell you a single thing about them, i just didn't want to say something ridiculous. i figured any irregularity would cue the swat team from next door to bust in through the windows
Post a Comment