Do you just ever get in that mood where you are just pissed off? Well, I am there and trying to get out. Something upset me today and I was really bothered by it. So I was in that zone all day where I was just lit about every little thing. Even the things that don't normally bother me. Well, a couple hours later, I'm still in that zone but not even thinking as to why I'm in that mood. I think it's time to get out of that zone where I'm pissed. I guess that's just proof that we can decide what kind of mood we can choose to be in.
It's funny because I hate being in that mood. I hate the feeling. I hate the constant nagging thought of not being able to forgive or forget what is bothering me. I hate everything about it. But what was really funny was when I decided that I should be over this, I felt that I deserved to be in that mood. I had my right to be that way. But now I look back on it and I don't have any right. I need to learn to suck it up. It was all the enemy trying to get me to not allow myself live up to my potential for the day. So now, I'm trying to move on. Let go. I must let go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hate that mood as well. The worst part is when you bring that mood home and take it out on someone that doesn't deserve it. Luckly, I have an hour drive to pray and get into a better mood before I get home, and at that time I just want to let go of everything that happened that day and grab onto my wife and watch tv. Maybe you just need a wife :)
Yes, yes I do. On your hour long drive you can pray for that.
Yes, yes I do. On your hour long drive you can pray for that.
Post a Comment