It's about 1:55 am and I can't sleep. I had a weird dream and it woke me up. I've laid in bed, tossed and turned, watched the "Deadliest Catch," and finally, here I am, at the face of my blog. I'm tired but not enough to pass out again. I've debated if I should just stay up, but really, I just want to sleep. I'm one of those people that assumes grumpiness if I don't sleep. I may not get grumpy but I dread the possibility of it.
So, once again, with no topic of discussion, I'll be off to find something to watch. Reading takes too much effort when I just want to relax and I don't want to start a movie because I don't want to think too hard to stay into it. I think I'm going to resort to "Lost" or something else. Something simple.
************************
I've been debating if I'm stressed. I don't really know. I don't feel stressed. But in all actuality, I don't really know how to identify stress. I guess I'm just one of those people that deals with each situation and works through it.
What does it look like for me? Is it something that makes me feel anxiety? Is it something that wakes me at 1:06 am and leads me to blogging for half the morning? Is it something that is identifiable to me? I don't really know. I know at times I feel different. I get quiet and can't take my mind off certain things. Is that my stress? Interesting to me, I think to myself.
***********************
Lastly, I've recently heard that your keyboard is five times dirtier (how do I spell that?) than your toilet seat. That's disturbing since I frequently eat while I blog, e-mail, etc...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i would need them to define "dirty". my keyboard sure doesn't get cleaned and disinfected as much as my toilet, but it also never touches poo.
you're probably stressed. you're similar to me in that stress typically messes with sleep but doesn't necessarily show in other ways. you just get done what you have to. that's how we were both trained, i do believe.
i don't want to know how many times my kids have gone to the bathroom, wiped, NOT washed their hands, then jumped onto my computer. I am sure it has been plenty. So therefore diga, my keyboard probably does touch poo.
5mg Melatonin + 4 sugarless cookies + 12oz. milk + book = night night time
I'll see your 5mg Melatonin + 4 sugarless cookies + 12oz. milk + book and raise you 50mg Diphenhydramine HCl (the active ingredient in Tylenol PM and Benadryl).
Brint- you poop on your toilet seat?
i don't, but the younger set in my house doesn't always hit the mark.
thought this article was fitting:
http://blogs.rgj.com/poweron/2008/05/
study-office-keyboards-haven-for.html
i am going to immediately wipe my keyboard and mouse down with alcohol wipes. and matty, looks like you shouldn't be eating at your keyboard anymore.
Post a Comment